What do you SEE?
- Unique patterns and shapes formed by the subjects;
The main subject versus the galaxies and milky way.
- Colours that compliment one another;
- Balanced and structured compositions;
Rules of Third and central alignment.
What do you THINK?
- To break the popular belief that it is impossible to capture the Milky Way
galaxy in Singapore; the most light-polluted country in the world.
- To understand the ecological message behind the efforts to unveil the
elusive Milky Way galaxy that is obscured by the heavy light pollution
- To promote public awareness of astronomy and the importance of
preserving the beauty of our night skies through images
What do you WONDER?
- What are the equipments used and the workflow of post-processing?
Filters and Photoshop?
- How to navigate around the night sky that is invisible to the naked eyes?
- How can the government helps to reduce the light pollution?